Two weeks ago, we headed to El Campo. Jason worked on his deer stand and such, which my mom and I took Charlie to the pumpkin patch. Ok they had a GREAT setup but it was HOT and HUMID and GROSS. It wasn't 10 minutes and my kid was done, and so was I. We didn't manage to get that many cute pics but oh well. We got to see Maggie and Marion so that was fun.
I had Columbus day off, which was awesome. It was a rainy gross day, so we spent it indoors and mommy got lots of cleaning/organizing done. I could totally live with having every Monday off - dreaming!!
Friday evening I picked up my Charlie but from school and cuddled some before I headed to El Campo to go to Coushatta. A little back story - my mom and her sisters go to Coushatta all the time (or at least it seems that way). They always invite the nieces to go. Jen has gone a couple of times. I've never gone and have always wanted to. They always seem to have such a great time. So I decided on a whim that this time I was going. I was sad to leave C but I knew she would be in good hands with daddy. In fact, she really didn't care about me leaving on Friday. It was "bye momma" and that was it. Geez - thanks.
Anyway, my mom, sister, my aunt, and I hit the road at 5am on Saturday. We made a pit stop at IHOP then straight to LA. We got there right at 10 and the fun continued (the car ride was freaking hilarious). We did it big on Saturday and we were back on the road home by 10am on Sunday. None of us won big but OMG I had a blast. I already want to go back. Jason was awesome about sending me pics of what they were up to. They went to the pumpkin patch in Elgin and I bet Charlie loved it. Of course they made a trip to Cabelas. I got home yesterday afternoon and was pleasntly surprised to find a clean, good smelling house. Maybe I need to leave more often! :)
I was so happy to see Charlie though (and Jason too). She wanted me to hold her for about a solid hour after I got home, so I think she missed me too! :)
 |
| Pony ride at the pumpkin patch |
 |
| Being silly after bathtime |
 |
| Shopping at Cabelas |
 |
| Giggles |
 |
| Pretty girl at school |
 |
| Love this pic of them! |
 |
| Too much fun |
 |
| So funny |
 |
| Group pic |
 |
| Smiley |
 |
| She loves corn on the cob |
No comments:
Post a Comment