That's right people, we are headed for round 2 with a new baby on the way. Due date is August 29th, but I'll most likely be having a scheduled c-section a few days before that (my doc did give me the option of a vbac, but I'm leaning towards no)..
For some reason, it was harder to not tell people this time around. 1) I felt huge right away and I was worried everyone at work could tell. I finally told them this past Friday. 2) We told Charlie right away and she has been "outing" me. I don't even know how we managed to make it through Christmas keeping it to ourselves.
We are very excited, and I'm starting to get just a little stressed, thinking about all the things I need to do before we become a family of 4.
So far this pregnancy has been pretty similar to the first. I haven't really been sick - just nauseous here and there and OMG tired. It's a lot different this time around, not getting to nap whenever the urge strikes and having to get up at the crack of dawn on weekends. But really no complaints so far.
I'm thankful Charlie is potty trained because changing poopy diapers doesn't sound fund while pregnant and having a heightened sense of smell. To celebrate our little Charlie bug's milestone, me, my mom, and my sister, took her to Build-A-Bear on Saturday. She picked out a puppy and named her Sprinkles. She got tons of accessories, and she just loves that thing. I think she had a blast.
We also made a trip to visit Charlie's fisrt cousin, Luke. He is such a sweetheart, and I somehow always forget how small newborns are. Charlie liked him, but she didn't want to hang around him so much. I can't wait to see how she reacts when her own little brother or sister arrives.
| Ready for her Valentines Day party at school! |
| Thanks Bebe & JenJen! |



So excited for you guys congrats again!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on baby #2 AND the potty training!
ReplyDelete