We've been pretty house bound the last few weeks. I'm exhausted on the weekends. I'm still working full-time until next Wednesday (working from home here and there). So weekends I'm kind of just a loaf, laying around. Charlie has her last swim lesson this weekend. She's been doing well, but she still isn't that in to getting her face wet. Typical girl. She is turning out to be quite the girly girl - requesting princess dresses daily and wanting her hair to look like Sopunzel's (Rapunzel). It baffles me that she is 3 years old and hasn't had a real haircut (and I still don't see that happening anytime soon).
Charlie is just so funny lately. She is really "ready" (so she thinks) for her sister to get here. I'm so anxious to see her reaction on the actual day and when we come home from the hospital. Back to the totally girly thing - Charlie will often ask for a snack or a toy that is beautiful and purple. Yesterday was the first time she asked me for something sparkly. What kind of snack is beautiful by the way? I just don't know. She loves music and will always ask me to turn it up in the car.
She's doing well at her new school. This is her second week. I'm liking the change so far. I think she is as well.
Last weekend, we managed to get together with the lovely Cindy Speck for a quick maternity shoot (and of course some solo shots of C). I just love them, and I'm happy that we managed to squeeze that in. I'm not a big fan of pics of me by myself, but Charlie can make any picture look cute.
| My little swimmer |
| Lunch with Aunt Jen Jen and Uncle Deano |












No comments:
Post a Comment