Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Fall Fun

It may not feel like fall, but we are sure enjoying the days when it's not in the 90s. The past couple of weekends have been full of football and fun around our house.

Last weekend, we met the Motals and Koreneks in Gruene. There were some free shows going on, so we walked around, ate lunch, and shopped. The girls tired themselves out from running around like crazy. Then the Motals had a sleepover at our house, which Charlie was thrilled about. The girls all had a blast together.

This past weekend, my sister came up to watch the Texas/OU game. I think she will have to come up every year since we shockingly won and it basically made my whole weekend. We also carved pumpkins with Charlotte. On Sunday, we went to Wimberley for a few hours.

School was closed yesterday so I took the girls to The Thinkery, which I will never ever do again on a school holiday. It was way too crowded for my liking. But it did the job and both girls napped (at the same time). So I call it a win.

Next up, the pumpkin patch!

Charlotte asked if she could hold Sybil the other day. She's growing so fast!

Messy jessie

The three amigos. I just love them! 


This child was filthy when we left. Who lets their kid just roam in the dirt? :)

The ladies had fun too


Charlotte had her first BIG GIRL field trip to Sweet Berry Farm last week. Which meant she got a lunch box, and she was so proud of it. She even slept with it. And then she had to wear her Frozen hoodie to match. I was such a nervous wreck that day, but all went well,and she had a blast!

Hook em!

After the win on Saturday, Charlotte refused to do anything besides Hook Em for all her pictures. I can't say I blame her. 

A third hook em. Why not?

The Blanco


No comments:

Post a Comment