Our little girl is just growing like crazy. She amazes me and her daddy every day. I cannot believe how much we both love her. She definitely has us wrapped around her finger.
Here is what Charlotte is up to at 6 months:
- Wearing size 2 diapers (but will be moving to size 3 as soon as this last box runs out)
- Wearing 6-9 month clothing
- Taking about 5 bottles a day and getting 1 solid (we will be increasing to 2 solids very soon I imagine)
- Rolls over both ways
- Can sit on her own really well. I'm still very close behind her in case she starts to tip over. When I lay her down, she seems to try to do mini crunches to try to get into the sitting position herself, but she's not quite there yet
- Talks a lot - has recently starting saying "da da" and daddy loves it!
- Loves dogs - she gets a kick out of watching Avril
- Loves to watch videos of herself and has really taken a liking to my iPhone (whoops)
She has recently gone from taking short cat naps to taking a short morning nap and then a longer afternoon nap. Weekends are kind of iffy depending what we are doing. She still sleeps great (using a sleepsack). Most of the time she will go to bed around 8 or 8:15. She usually wakes on her own around 6:30 but sometimes I have to wake her up for school.
She smiles a lot, especially when I pick her up from daycare and I love it. It makes me feel like she missed me. Although, I know she loves her daycare teachers and friends too.
So far we have gone through apples, bananas, pears, peaches, sweet potatoes, green beans, and carrots. Next on the menu are peas and squash. She is a good eater - although it didn't seem to me that she was a big fan of the sweet potatoes or bananas.
I can't wait to see what her stats are at her next checkup. It won't be until Nov 28th though - darn! And then we have to get shots - not looking forward to that part.
Tomorrow we are taking 6 month pictures with Cindy and I'm very excited. She takes amazing photos! Saturday, I want to swing by the mall to get her picture taken with Santa. She might be sick of the camera before this weekend is over! Ha. Then we will just have some quality family time before heading to EC for Thanksgiving. We have oh so much to be thankful for this year!!
Here's some recent pics!
Here's some recent pics!
Love that face
Learning the chords
Happy girl
Sitting like a big girl



I cannot believe she's already sitting!! What a big girl!! I love the pic of her with the guitar!
ReplyDeleteStinking adorable, I so can't believe she and Cate are 6mo. Crazy how fast time flies
ReplyDeleteShe is just so beautiful! Harper loves my phone too! They'll be smart little girls!
ReplyDelete