Not for me...yet!
Yesterday, Chad and Robin welcomed Sadie Lucille into the world. Poor Robin was a week past her due date and so beyond ready, I'm sure. I won't get a chance to meet Sadie in person for a couple of weeks, but I cannot wait to see/hold her.
One of my bffs, my former pregnancy buddy, Laura, is cooking her second bun in the oven. I'm very excited for her, but not excited enough to be her pregnancy buddy again. :) I think it's so cool that Maggie is going to be a big sister though. And look at all these new friends Charlotte is getting. Crazy!
Not much is going on at the Prochaska house. We did get to watch the first Longhorn football game last weekend and hung out with some friends. It was our first holiday weekend to spend in Austin for the first time in EONS. Seriously...ok maybe not because how long is an eon anyway?
Pic dump starts in 3...2....1!
 |
| Napping on her daycare mat like a big girl. Seems like just yesterday she was swaddled in a crib. |
 |
| Miss nosey as usual. |
 |
| She loves to "organize" by taking things out and putting them back in. |
 |
| Get me outta here!! |
 |
| Judging by this it looks like I never feed my kid. |
 |
| Such a daddy's girl would rather be with the boys outside. Look at daddy's crazy expression. |
 |
| Playing nicely with her second cousin, Kennedy (1 month apart) |
 |
| Loving all the little longhorns - Brooks (2yrs - second cousin), Kennedy (16 mths - second cousin), Charlotte (15 mths), Cooper (4yrs - friend), Easton (4 mths - second cousin), and Carson (19 months - friend) |
 |
| Her hair is starting to grow out. |
She;s so precious! Love all the pics....
ReplyDelete