Monday, August 27, 2012

Picture Dump

I took a lot of pictures over the weekend. Charlie is now a full time walker and so much fun. Not that she wasn't fun before, but I feel like she is a little more adventurous (which can be bad sometimes).

Saturday, I took her to a school playground by our house. It was a little too big for her, but I thought I could get some cute pics. The ground was larger rocks, so she couldn't really walk on it. Oh well, we will get there. That afternoon we played in the splash pool in the backyard.

Sunday, Jason and I took her back to the splash pad at Pease Park, but unfortunately it was not working. So we went to the Long Center. There were some fountains where Cindy had taken our family pics and I remember kids playing in those. Sure enough, there were a ton of kids running through the water. The last time I did something like this with C, she just sat there and didn't do much. Well this time was quite different. At first, she just stood there watching the other kids like they were aliens. So I kind of made her walk around, and pretty soon she was walking all over the place and getting pretty brave with the water. I don't think she really knew what to do, but I have a feeling she'll be running all over that thing next summer.

She is definitely my child - gets attacked by mosquitos. We put bug spray on every time we are outside, but usually both of us get a least one bite. We have sweet blood I guess.

Charlotte is 15 months old.
How do I look in daddy's bandana?

I love this pillow

I love drinking mommy's drink (just water folks)

Pic from a few weekends back

Big girl wearing her shades

Smiley

Love this one

Before long she will be zooming down this slide

Not too sure about this thing



Daddy giving her a pep talk

Mommy trying to not get soaked




Cheese

Checking out the birds

Big girl using her fork so well  (and poor skeeter bite on the side of the head)


1 comment:

  1. Go Charlie!!! So so cute. The girls are getting so big

    ReplyDelete