My main concern is that she freaks out about getting candy when she goes potty. Obviously, they can't do this at school. I hope that doesn't make her regress.
In other Charlie news, she is just a full on little kid these days. She's such a big girl - especially the things that come out of her mouth. She makes me and her daddy laugh constantly. She is super observant. She has definitely started becoming more girly and way into princesses. We went to Greyleigh's birthday party on Saturday. Little C was loving it - sitting in the "train" with her crown on waving to the crowd like she was in a princess parade. She is definitely a ham.
Her hair is getting crazier and crazier by the day. I don't think it would be so bad if it wasn't always in knots (remember she twirls her hair in her sleep). It is a struggle to fix it in the mornings. I foresee her first ever haircut in the near future.
![]() |
| Don't you just want to eat her up!? |




Go Charlie! So far ahead of us on the potty front...i figure Cate won't wear diapers forever, right?
ReplyDeleteHa! Well you've potty trained one before so I'm sure Cate will do fine. I think I kind of jumped the gun, but now that we are making progress I can't go back. It's exhausting though!
ReplyDelete