Tuesday, December 14, 2010

2011 is going to be a busy but exciting year!

In the past 4 months, there has been lots of exciting news in my family.

First, my sister got engaged! Finally - haha. Her and Dean will be getting married May 21, 2011!

Second, I found out Jason and I are expecting! Our little bundle of joy is scheduled to arrive May 26, 2011 (yes, you got that date right, just 5 days after my sister's wedding).

Third, this past weekend my brother-in-law got engaged! I'm going to have a sister-in-law! Yay. Ryan and Kay Lynne are going to tie the knot September 17, 2011.

That's a lot going on in a short amount of time. I am super excited about all three. And thank you Kay Lynne, for picking a date that will make me want to shed some serious pregnancy pounds!

And just to make sure I don't have a lame, pictureless post - here are pics of the happy couples!

Dean & Jen

Ryan & Kay Lynne

Congrats to both!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment