I had my 18 week appointment this morning. Sadly, Jason couldn't go with me. He had to drive to Dallas for work this morning at 5:30am! I felt so bad for him because he didn't get home from my company Chrirstmas party until midnight last night. Luckily, he didn't miss anything super exciting. The nurse was able to find the heartbeat right away, which made me happy because last time it took a lot longer. The heartrate is in the mid 140s. I have gained a total of 6 pounds and the doctor says that's right on track. I'm glad - I was worried she was going to tell me to take it easy right before the holidays. I scheduled my 20 week ultrasound for January 10th. It seems late, but since we aren't finding out the gender I wasn't feeling super rushed to do it. I wanted to schedule it far enough in advance so Jason could plan his work schedule around it. I'm been feeling some weirdness in the left side of my tummy. I'm wondering if these are the first "flutters" of my baby or if I am imagining it. I hear by 20 weeks you are usually sure about when you feel something, so I'm anxiously awaiting that day. So basically, everything so far is going great. I've been feeling good and I really have no complaints.
I'm officially off work until January 3rd. We had our office Christmas party last night. It was great - good food! I was just so tired by the time we got home. We played the white elephant gift, but what was nice about the way we place was that we didn't have to bring any gifts. My company paid for all of them. They were pretty nice gifts too! I ended up with an ipod shuffle and itunes giftcard and Jason ended up with a waterproof video camera (similar to a flip).
I'm now procrastinating as usual. I have lots of laundry, packing, errands, and of course last minute shopping to do! I'm sure I'll get it all done at some point today. But maybe I'll be lazy for just a little longer!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year!
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Your Christmas party sounds fabulous - your company must by amazing! Merry Christmas to you, Jason and Baby P! Maybe we'll see you guys in EC over the holidays - y'all should come out to the house. Enjoy your time off! JZ
ReplyDeleteI think it's a girl....just sayin.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! ~Cassie
Jenna - my company IS amazing. I'm very lucky. And I miss you guys. I feel a 424 reunion coming on!!!
ReplyDeleteCassie - I keep going back and forth, but you are the second person this week that told me girl!