I hope all the moms and soon-to-be moms are enjoying their day. I especially want to wish my mom and mother-in-law a Happy Mothers Day!
Aren't they cute?
I've been enjoying my weekend. Friday, I was super tired after a long week at work. My feet looked like elephant feet! :( But I came home and Jason had some gorgeous flowers and a sweet card waiting for me. It was just what I needed. He went out to Dean's bachelor party on Lake Travis for a little while that night, so I just bummed around and propped my feet up. It was great. Yesterday was spent picking up around the house, which was hard because I would get out of breath so quick! I took frequent breaks. Jason washed my car - it was much needed and I greatly appreciated that! Today, he took me out to lunch and he is going to make dinner for me tonight. I am getting spoiled!! No really, he does that sort of thing all the time, but it's just really nice now since I'm so tired. This weekend actually feels like it has been super long - probably because I am just waiting to go into labor. Even though work wears me out, it's a nice distraction. Everyone keeps asking me when my last day is - my answer "When I pop!!" That's the beauty of a desk job. It's not that strenuous.
My boss brought her 2 month old to the office on Friday so everyone could meet him. He is so precious. It got me even more excited about meeting my little one in the near future.
I noticed that my baby gender poll is now closed and it looks like a little more than 1/2 of y'all think I'm having a boy. I'll lump myself in that category as well. Which is weird because all I ever dream about are girls. But seriously, if a girl comes out, I think I will be shocked. Either way though, I will be very happy.
And I know everyone keeps asking up about names, but we are that couple that just don't have any for sure pinned down yet. I hate to tell people our names because they change constantly. We have a pretty sizable list that we are going to be taking with us to the hospital. Baby P will definitely have a name the first day, but it might just not be in the first hour. I want to make sure the name fits before picking on. After all, this baby will have that for the rest of his/her life. It's a very important decision.
I no longer have a fear of my water breaking in public. The chances are rare - however if it does happen, I'm sure I'll be mortified. My main conern now is that I won't know when I'm actually in labor. I know y'all are thinking I'm crazy, but I think I'll just be telling myself it's a normal pregnancy pains and then all of a sudden I'll be rushing to the hospital before the baby decides to come in the car. At least the hospital is only 10 minutes away!!




So glad everything is going so good for you! Rest soundly Momma...you'll know when it's time, I promise :)
ReplyDelete