Here is what she is up to these days:
- Wears size 1 diapers and wearing mostly 3 month clothes (she can still fit into some of her newborn clothes)
- Eats 3-4 oz of formula every 2-3 hours during the day
- Sleeps through the night usually (anywhere from 7-9 hours) - I am apparently very lucky on this! I will say I think the swaddleme blankets and her sound machine help a lot!
- Smiles a lot and will laugh every so often
- Sucks on her hands and drools a lot
- Still not a fan of tummy time but starting to fuss less when she does it; not she just kind of lays there and looks at me like "now what?"
- Recognizes Avril and will follow her with her eyes
- LOVES daddy time and constantly smiles at him
- Really likes to look at the tv (I need to invest in some Baby Einstein videos pronto!)
Charlie is now 11lbs 2oz (50 percentile) and 23 inches (75 percentile). She is getting so big and changing so much every day. She has really good head control already. We recently started playing with our rainforest activity gym and she loves it. Her favorite part of it is the monkey - she will stare and smile at.
I'm getting sad as I realize my days at home with her are coming to an end. I do miss my job though and I'm blessed to have such a great working family that are really supportive of working mothers.
Lounging in the pack n play
Activity gym fun
I put her in the middle of her crib every night and then I find her like this every morning.
After I unwrap her she likes to stretch for a long time
2 months old!
On the way home from the doc - freshly pierced ears and shots! Poor baby
But we are happy again! :)




She is SOOOOOO darn cute...she looks like a baby doll in her swaddle blanket
ReplyDelete