Saturday, December 3, 2011

6 month pictures

As promised, I finally got around to getting some of Charlie's fabulous 6 month pics on the computer. Thank you Cindy for the amazing job as always.










This weekend we are getting the house ready for Christmas and relaxing! Last night we went over to Justin and Amanda's new house. Their little girl, Kennedy, is 7 months old and she is Charlie's 2nd cousin. She is smaller than Charlie, but she is already crawling all over the place. Amy and Craig and their 2 little boys were there along with Zac and Lisa and their little girl and 2 week old son! So there were 6 kids ages 3 and under last night! It was crazy but so much fun seeing everyone. Amanda and Justin's house has the perfect room for a playroom that I'm super jealous of. I kept telling Jason that I think I want a new house now. :) 

So needless to say, Charlie was up past her bedtime last night. But I took a pair of her pjs with us so I got her nice and comfy for the ride home. We left around 9:30 and she fell asleep pretty much right away and I had no trouble transitioning her from the car to the crib and she still slept until about 7:30 this morning so mommy was happy! 

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pictures! Charlie is SO photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! Can't believe Charlie stayed so happy through multiple outfit changes...one great baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenna - no joke! Most of the time she HATES it when I change her clothes but we were outside and she LOVES being outside so maybe that was the difference.

    ReplyDelete