Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My favorite things

I have a lot of favorite things to share with you today! I was making a list and just couldn't stop!

Infantino toy bar - oh my goodness how I love this thing. It was a random buy at Babies R Us one day. Sometimes, Charlie gets a bit antsy in the carseat, and I found this one sale, so I thought "why not?" She absolutely loves this thing. She immediately reaches for it as soon as I put her in the carseat. 


Baby Bjorn bibs - These are perfect for when starting finger foods (mum mums - see below). The smart little lip catches the food that Charlie drops. I have seen a fellow mom actually put the snacks in the lip so that her little one can have easy access to her snacks. 


Fisher Price rain forest jumperoo - Charlie has really become fond of this little contraption in the last month. It has so many things to keep her occupied. The more she jumps, the more noises it makes. 


Backseat baby mirror - this is something I have had since the beginning and I don't know how I would function without. It lets me see what my little bug is up to in the back while I'm driving. It has a light/music feature (but I never use that). 

Baby Mum Mums - These are seriously awesome; a great first finger food and it keeps Charlie satisfied and occupied while mommy and daddy eat! 


MAM pacifiers - I don't know what it is about these but they are my favorite brand of pacifier. For some reason, Charlie is able to hold on to them longer, and I feel like she spits these out less often than other brands. Plus they come in like a bajillion different colors/styles! 


Sophie teether - Does any mom NOT have one of these? I think this is the most popular baby product on the market right now. Charlie loves hers. 


Aden and Anais swaddle blankets - These blankets are ultra soft and lightweight. I like them because they keep Charlie warm, but I'm not worried about her pulling it up over her face (as she often does in the carseat) because they are so breathable. Plus they are really long/wide. They are made for swaddling (which I can imagine they would be great for a newborn), but I only recently discovered them, so I just use them as regular blankets. They are quite pricey though - so if you are interested I recommend diapers.com or amazon.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting this! I'll give this post to Santa so he knows what to get Lucas for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete