Friday, December 7, 2012

Teeth Update

I wanted to do a quick post before I forgot. A few weeks ago I noticed that Charlie was getting one of her molars in. I was excited because it had been quite a while since we got any teeth - maybe since before her birthday (I will have to reference the baby book for that). Well over the weekend, I was checking out the tooth to see how it was doing and I noticed 2 other molars had broken through. Woohoo! So that makes a total of 11 teeth. And the best part - she has not been fussy at all (well no more fussy than usual :) ).

I've been really making sure I brush her teeth everyday (I kind of dropped the ball over Thanksgiving). I'm letting her do more of the brushing these days, and she likes it. I only wish she liked me brushing her hair as much (constant battle over here). So we might be going to the dentist pretty quick in 2013. I wanted to wait until she was 2, but we'll see.

As for the biting, it hasn't really gotten worse, but it hasn't really gotten better. She will have a good stretch of no biting and then have a day from hell. She bite me hard on the shoulder one night while I was putting her pjs on. I screamed in pain and I think that scared - but that hasn't stopped her from trying to bite me since.

I'll leave you with a few pics. I hope to update this weekend with some pics from the Christmas card photo shoot!


Check out that wild hair

No comments:

Post a Comment