I was excited all week, knowing that Laura was going in to be induced on Wednesday morning. Laura and I were pregnant together the entire time for our first pregnancy, so it felt sort of weird that we weren't doing it together this time. Also, I feel like this second pregnancy flew by - maybe for me and no so much for her. Ha!
As soon as my alarm went off Wednesday morning, I texted her "Good luck." And instead of a "Thanks," I got a picture of her new daugther instead. Seems like Marion Reeves Motal was going to make March 20th her birthday no matter what. She is just as adorable as her big sister, and I cannot wait to meet her - hopefully over Easter.
| Marion Reeves Motal |
Yesterday, Jason said to Charlie "Do you remember Maggie? She has a little sister now." And Charlie just smiled. Of course I asked her if she wanted a sister. Jason quickly rephrased the question to "Do you want a girl or a boy?" She said girl! Sorry daddy - you are outnumbered. I would just like to note that I am not pregnant nor do I plan to be in the upcoming months - we just ask Charlie that sometimes (Just trying to diffuse rumors :) ).
Kassie has only a few weeks left until we get to meet her son, and I'm super excited. I'm not used to many boys, so I cannot wait to see how life changes for them, and what Kinley thinks of her little brother.
And as I mentioned before, my coworker who is having identical twin boys has been on bedrest for the past 3 weeks. She texted me yesterday that she was in the hospital as one of the boys sacs started leaking. Being that it's a small leak, they are keeping her in the hospital to monitor for infection but plan to help her hold out until 34 weeks and then induce. That's 2 weeks from tomorrow. Bless her heart - 2 weeks in a hospital bed sounds pretty miserable, but I know she wants to try to make it til then. The boys are looking to be about 3lbs 13oz - that seems like a decent size to me at this stage.
Needless to say, I am surrounded by babies and pregnancy right now. But I LOVE new babies so it's awesome. I'll be meeting lots of new little ones in the upcoming month!



No comments:
Post a Comment