Another month closer to having a 1 year old.
The week started off rough as Sybil has another ear infection. We are on the mend now but will be heading to an ENT specialist in July.
We are working on making the transition from bottle to sippy cup. She does the sippy cup rather well, but she still prefers the bottle at times. We are mainly on finger foods - still doing a few of the pouches here and there. She still only has 2 teeth, but I know more have got to be coming anytime now.
Sybil has taken a couple of unassisted steps, but she still seems pretty timid about trying ti on her own. I'd say she'll be walking pretty soon though.
She has master waving and clapping and saying uh-oh. Other than that, it's been status quo.
We are all still adjusting the new house. And my office just moved this past weekend so I'm adjusting to that as well. All good changes though!
Friday, June 26, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment