Monday, January 3, 2011

Hello 2011

Wow, I can't belive it is 2011. This year is going to be such a hectic but exciting one. I have so many things to look forward to this year. This Thursday marks my 20th week of pregnancy! It seems like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant. I hope the next 20 weeks go by just as fast (remember I said that).

I got my first baby item for Christmas. My parents got us a monitor. I was very excited. I can't wait to test it out. Jason's parents got us a rocking chair that should be arriving at the house this week! I hope to go pick out furniture by the end of the month. I'm seriously overwhelmed with all of the things on my to-do list. It was like Jan 1st hit and I immediately started stressing out! I'm sure I'll get it all done eventually.

I am very excited about my 20 week ultrasound next Monday. We had to put it off a little because of scheduling issues, but it's only 1 week away so that's great. Laura found out today that she is having a little girl! I'm very happy for her and Jackson. I guess that means I am having a boy so our children can get married one day. :) I'm still perfectly happy with not finding out the sex of our baby. I think it will be a fun surprise at delivery (once again - remember I said that).

I think my bump finally decided it wanted to come out just in the past week. I got to work today and everyone noticed. That makes me feel better - to finally not look like I just needed to layoff the donuts. I will post my 19 week belly pic tonight.

I have been feeling flutters but nothing definite yet and it's driving me crazy. I want to feel the little one move around all over the place.

2 comments:

  1. remember you said that..(the last sentence)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! You're half way there!!! You're right...it has gone by fast, and now that Jan 1st came...it will be even faster!!
    I am hoping that you will change your mind and find out what you are having! Either way...we will plan on you having the boy so they can get married! :)

    ReplyDelete