Sunday, August 14, 2011

Charlie's Baptism

First off, let me say that the second week of daycare went much better. I was able to work until 3-3:30 most days and Charlie did great. I will be working full time starting tomorrow. I don't think we will have a problem.

Second, Charlie got her first cold last week. Thursday morning, she was sneezing a lot and had a runny nose. I felt so bad for her, but she didn't seem fussy at all. I called her pediatrician, and they just told me to give her a bath with Johnson & Johnson vapor bath and keep an eye on it. Ok - that vapor bath might be my new favorite thing. Both nights I used it on her, she was in bed by 9pm and still slept through the night. She still has a slight runny nose today, but it's much better.

Anyway, Friday afternoon we headed to EC. The great thing about going back for a visit is that we have the most willing babysitters so Jason and I were able to get out for a little bit and go visit with Jen and Dean at their rent house. Saturday was Charlie's baptism. The ceremony was after 5pm mass. She slept through the entire mass, and I think she woke up a little hungry because she wasn't too thrilled with the baptism part. She still did good, but it took a lot of bouncing from mommy. Afterwards, our families got together at my parents' house for a shrimp and crab boil. Yum. It was nice to catch up with everyone and Charlotte got so many nice and thoughtful gifts.

We sure are hapy to be back home today though. We are all tired so I'm hoping for a good restful evening before the start of a new week.

Charlotte turns 3 months this Friday!!

It's about time we got a family photo! Charlotte is wearing the same gown that me and my sister both wore. So special.


With her Godparents - Aunt Jen Jen and Uncle G!


Such a sweet picture - I think they need one


Grandma makes another beautiful cake!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Baptism sweet Charlotte. The cake looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete