Monday, August 22, 2011

Just a few pics

This weekend wasn't very productive for me - except that I washed all of Charlie's 6 month clothes as it looks like she won't be in her 3 month clothes that much longer. Also - has anyone else noticed that Carter's clothes seem to run small? Just curious.

Anyway - one thing I did do this weekend was buy a humidifier for Charlotte's room. It's so cute - it's cow shaped. It seems to be working pretty well, but it's kind of a pain in the rear. Oh well - if it helps Charlotte breathe better at night then I'm all for it.

I do believe our little monkey is/was going through a growth spurt this weekend. She sure was waking up at 5am to be fed (I'm not used to that). But she was back to her normal self this morning (wanting to sleep in). Or maybe she just knew it was Monday. My main goal was to take some 3 month pictures of our sweet girl this weekend, and that was a big fail. With her sleep schedule being out of wack, mommy and daddy were too tired and then when we finally got motivated, it was way too hot outside. I HAVE got to do it by this weekend though.

That being said, here are some pics I took with my phone this weekend.

Sweet smile


While we were eating lunch at Red's. All she wanted to do was watch tv.

Her adorable humidifier


Bath time - just relaxing

My mom complains that I don't put bows on her enough so I did this picture specifically for her! 


2 comments:

  1. I love the bow!! I can image that they become a pain to put on! (over and over again because they fall off)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it she is just so cute, and the bows are pretty but they are a pain to put on for a sec when they are just going to come off!! Yes Carter's runs small she could wear the 3mo clothes when she was born and b/c she long some of the onesies are already getting tight, oh well but they sure are cute!!!

    ReplyDelete