At 11 months, our little bug is taking 4-5 bottles a day. I feel like she could take just the 4, but I send 3 to daycare just in case and she's been taking them all so whatever. She's pretty good with a sippy cup so I will try to get at least one of her bottles (with me) down to a sippy before her birthday. I know they use the sippy a lot at school. I don't really think we will have a problem during the day, I just worry about dropping the bedtime bottle, but we'll see.
As far as eating, she is pretty much eating anything and everything. The school menu is full of variety, which I am thankful for because I feel like I give her a lot of the same things over and over at home. She goes to bed around 7:30, so Jason and I usually haven't eaten yet so she eats separate from us. I do believe we will have to make our dinner time a little earlier as she gets older, but right now it works.
So we have 4 teeth now, and I'll be surprised if 2 more don't pop out before the weekend is over. They are "right there." She hasn't been as fussy with these 2 as the ones before though. She might be waking up a little earlier, but that's about it.
I do not think we will have an early walker, as C is showing no signs of wanting to attempt this. She likes to "pull up" on things, but she usually just stops at her knees. There have been a few times where she gets on of her legs out straight like she is going to stand up, and then back to sitting. This is how she was with crawling too. She would get so close for like a month and a half and then one day all of a sudden she was doing it. She didn't crawl until close to 10 months, so I'm guessing we might be on the later side for walking as well.
She is very much the copy cat these days, and she can pick things up pretty quickly. I guess we are going to have to start watching what we do and say around her. I don't want her to be "that kid" at daycare. Ha.
I have noticed that getting her dressed or changed can be quite the fiasco lately. I guess she thinks I'm slowing her down, and that does not make her happy.
She loves loves loves outside. All we have to do is start walking toward the door, and she gets so excited. We finally got a swing for her in the backyard, so I'm sure we'll be using that a lot.
She also really likes music, and she will pretty much start rocking out whenever she hears it. Sometimes she does it to something that isn't really music either. She'll kind of stop mid-crawl and start moving and grooving.
1st birthday plans are in full effect. In fact, invitations went out this week. I feel like I have a million things to do before then. I sure hope we have nice weather for it. I'm already getting sad thinking about that day. It's going to be great, but I cannot believe my baby is going to be one.
Wtih all that said, I'll leave you with some pics. **Also, don't know if you other mommies are going through this now, but remember all the pics I used to have of sweet C looking right at the camera smiling? Those are a thing of the past. It is all I can do to get her to even look at me these days. Phone pics are almost impossible as she moves so fast they all turn out blurry.
I'm 11 months old!
"Pulling up"
Aww I'm so tired
Yum



No comments:
Post a Comment