Charlie is also very into playing catch with daddy. We just discovered this game this weekend, and I swear this kid will play it for hours if you let her. She is so entertained.
When Jason goes out of town, this kid just sleeps weird. Or maybe she senses my stress and it stresses her out - I don't know. But last night she was ALL OVER THE PLACE in her crib. She was so loud, tossing and turning. To make matters worse, my handheld video monitor crapped out. I read online that this happens from charging it too often (well, excuse me), and that if you call them they will send you a new one. Well they better.
Look at how she sleeps!



Uh oh!! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteI discovered the catch thing yesterday too with one of our dogs' balls. They get so tickled over the littlest things!
So sweet love it!! Our monitor went out too. Let me know what u find out
ReplyDeleteI love the ball one! She is too adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! Both videos are adorable!!
ReplyDelete