Monday, April 30, 2012

April is almost over!

Ok, I loved the month of April, but I'm kind of relieved it's coming to an end. It has been a super busy month, and I feel like I haven't even had a chance to catch my breath (much less clean my house - which is in dire need). We had Easter, a family wedding, a cookoff, and a fishing tournament all crammed into 4 short weeks. Luckily, we got to hang out with some great friends and family during all that craziness.

Here are some pics from the recent weeks.



Playing with some grass

Yum - my foot tastes good

What - I like my food!

Sweet Sidney Glaze - C was so tired here.

Hello?

Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street?

Ahh, this is the life

Swimming with Maggie Mae


Charlie is hilarious these days. She is always doing something new. One of her new faves is sitting on her butt and spinning in a circle. It's very funny to watch. She makes a ton of expressions and her personality is really starting to shine through. I would say she is a happy baby 95% of the time and she has made this first year of being a mom relatively easy. Don't get any idea though people - we are not ready for #2 yet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment