I was worried that 2 weeks off from school over the holidays and being all over the place in El Campo would throw her off. But she got back into the swing of things pretty quickly. I would say she probably slept a little bit more when we first got back because she was exhausted from too much fun and being on the go.
One thing that I am completely dumbfounded by and very very happy about is how easy Charlotte goes to bed at night. It's pretty much 7:30-7:45 and she is in her bed on her way to dreamland. Very seldom do we have any crying or fighting about it. In fact, we often have a harder time getting her out of bed on weekdays. This girl likes her sleep. I am a little worried about the transition to a toddler bed in the future - I'm not planning on doing it til much later this year, but I just worry that once she is able to get up and walk around, there will be no sleep in our household. We'll see - I could be wrong.
Charlotte is not interested in the potty at all. The other day she told Jason she needed to go, but he put her on there and nothing. I think she was just playing around. I'm not getting serious about it til summer anyway. Is it normal for your kid to have to be naked from the waste down to sit on the potty? Because Charlie will scream if you even leave her socks on.
One thing that has changed a bit is Charlie's eating habits. She is a little more picky now, and when she is done eating, she is DONE. I mean, you better get her out of that highchair before food is flying everywhere. It is our biggst battle lately. That and getting dressed for school. I am looking forward to warmer weather where I don't have to put her jacket on every day!!
| Hangin gout with Bebe and Jen Jen |
| Pooped |
| Fresh carrot from Papa's garden |
| Mullet |
| Yummy breakfast with my buddy Violet |



Oh girl we thrive on routine too. I so can't wait till Charlie runs to his bed at night like Viv does. She's just so cute. I love her hair!!!
ReplyDeleteOh her hair has grown by leaps and bounds the past 2 weeks. It's crazy. Maybe she can actually wear some bows now.
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of her sleeping with her rings in her mouth. Priceless!
ReplyDelete