Monday, September 26, 2011

Dove season has started!

Check out my little hunter. Ok, she didn't do any hunting, but I had to get some use out of her camo outfit before she grows out of it! :) 




We got to hang out with Maggie Mae and Sidney Glaze this weekend. Of course, we were bad moms and did not get any pictures. But there was never a second when all 3 girls were awake at the same time anyway. It was fun to see all the girls together though. 

Charlie has recently started putting her right hand to the back of her head and scratching. I think she is trying to grab her hair, but there isn't enough for her to grab on to. It's cute though. She also will put anything to give to her directly to her mouth, toys, paci, bib, blanket, etc. I feel like she could be showing early signs of teething because she always has to have something in her mouth, she has been drooling like crazy, and has had a few bouts of diarrhea (TMI non-parents I know). And I'm starting to think Charlotte may never roll. She might just scoot everywhere. She has this habit of picking up her butt when she is on her back and scooting all over the place. I feel like she is doing something new every few days. It's really fun to watch.

1 comment: