I've been working on some serious tummy time with Charlie the past few weeks. She has gotten so much better at holding her head/chest up and doing less fussing while on her tummy. Well yesterday, I put her on her tummy and she started leaning to one side, and I'm thinking "There is no way..." but yes, she rolled over onto her back. She was so amused at herself too - just smiling away. I think I screamed a little. I was sad because Jason was working late and I wanted him to see it. I tried to get her to do it some more so I could catch it on video, but she wasn't cooperating. Oh well. I told day care about it this morning, so maybe she will do it for them. This whole time I was sure she was going to do back to tummy first since she spends so much more time on her back, but I was wrong. When she is on her back she will roll to her side but then she gets distracted by her feet and she stops. Haha - she cracks me up.
In other exciting news - Kassie had her baby girl, Kinley Rae Bubela, this morning at 12:01am! I was seriously shocked since I had just talked to Kassie around 6:30 last night. She wasn't due until October 29th, but she has been feeling pretty bad lately, so I'm glad Kinley came early! I cannot wait to go meet the little angel. Kassie was such a huge help to me during the early weeks of motherhood so I hope to return the favor. I know Charlie and Kinley are going to be great friends!!
With that I leave you with 2 pictures - please excuse the poor quality as they were taken with my phone.
Talking away before going to school
Look at my big girl holding her head up!



She is definitely the cutest baby at daycare!!!! Adorable hope to get to see you guys in a couple weeks for Alicia and Neil's shower etc!!!
ReplyDelete