Here is what she is up to these days.
- Wearing size 3 diapers and 9-12 month clothes
- Not a fan of socks or shoes and constantly pulls them off
- Takes 5 bottles a day (around 6 oz each)
- Eats 3 solid meals a day (some purees and some table foods) - she likes steamed carrots, avocado, ravioli, scrambled eggs, diced apples, etc.
- Still only has her bottom two teeth, but I feel like she is teething right now so we'll see
- Still an awesome sleeper most of the time (down around 7:30 and up anytime between 6:15 and 7:30)
- Crawling everywhere and getting into everything
- Pulls up but doesn't care to try to take steps yet
- Loves to clap her hands and "dances" to music
- Babbles a ton - I think she will be a talkative little girl
I mentioned in the previous post that she had a rash Friday. Well it was gone by Saturday morning, but then that aftenroon she took a nap on her tummy and it came back. It was on the side of the face that she was laying on, so I'm thinking it might be heat rash. It seems to only happen when she sleeps on her tummy. Either that or maybe her face is extra sensitive and I need to switch detergents.
This girl LOVES to eat. She begs for food. I will be eating and she crawls over and grabs onto my legs and just looks at me with this pitiful face. We don't even have to worry about begging this much with Avril.
Yesterday, C was getting into everything while I was unpacking. She started pulling money out of my purse. Daddy gave her a cannister of puffs to play with. Of course, she figured out how to open it and then there were puffs all over the carpet. Geez. I think a majority of this weekend will be spent baby proofing the house!
We are going to the doctor tomorrow to do a re-check on her ears (from previous infections), so we'll get to see how much little bit weighs! She is definitely getting heavier - that's for sure.
Miss sassy pants before school last Friday
Swinging
I'm 10 months old - not loving this bow either!
She is begging me for snacks!



She is sooo precious Sam!!! Love all the pics -- great bluebonnet ones and I love her green bow!!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks Cass!
ReplyDeleteOnly 2 more months and she'll be a year! Time has flown by! The bluebonnet pic is beautiful!
ReplyDelete