Monday, March 12, 2012

Charlie crawls

Charlie has been doing a weird half crawling thing for a couple of weeks, but last Thursday, while I was packing up some things for our weekend in EC, she just took off. This was the first time she crawled the right way for more than 2 "steps." Hmmm...time to babyproof?



Friday, we decided to head to El Campo since the rest of this month is pretty busy for us. What a yucky weekend to travel! But we got to see friends and family, so that made it worth it. I cannot wait until the weather gets better and we can hang out outside - C loves being outside. We did get to make a quick trip to visit Laura and Maggie. Maggie is a crawling pro - so fun to watch. Charlie was tempted to crawl into Maggie's room, but the texture of the carpet was throwing her off. We didn't get any pics so right before we left, my sister made them pose together. We could not get any good shots and then all of a sudden Maggie push Charlie over. Literally 2 seconds later, she threw up (Maggie that is). She was just trying to get Charlie out of a the line of fire. Hilarious and my sister got an action shot of that (the pushing over, not the throw up).



I do believe my little girl might be teething. She was pretty fussy all afternoon except when we would give her one of the cold teethers, then she would be perfectly quiet and just gnaw away. I hope those suckers break through soon. I hate seeing her in pain.

1 comment: