We had Charlie's 12 month well check this morning. Yes - we had shots - not fun. Poor bug clung to her momma like a spider monkey. But she got some pretty sparkly bandaids! :)
Miss thing is 21 lbs (50th percentile) and 30 inches (75th percentile). Her head is 46.5 cm (90th percentile). Her doctor was very happy with her development and said as long as she is walking by 15 months she will be happy. We have made the transition from formula to lactose free milk, and will continue on that until mommy is brave enough to try regular milk again. We are down to only her bedtime bottle, but mommy is going to try to give that up over the next 2 weeks. It's hard for me.
I found out Charlie is getting 2 more teeth on the bottom. That explains the need to constantly have something to chew on the past couple of days.
So her doctor is very happy with where she is at right now, and everything else looks good, so hopefully we won't be going back until late August!
Yesterday, C threw her first real tantrum. I mean full-fledged, throwing food, screaming trantrum. I was so confused as to what the heck was bothering her. I would tell her no after she threw her food, and she would just keep doing it. So I took it away from her and decided to take her on a walk (with a frozen teether) to let her calm down. Well, by the time we made it back to the house, she passed out...hard. I only woke her up for a bottle and to change her into her pjs and she was out again. And I had to wake her up this morning. Wow - she slept 13 hours. I think she must have needed to catch up on sleep from her busy birthday weekend.
Daddy just texted me a picture of the life jacket he bought her for the bay this weekend. He was really proud b/c it was only $8. But it's yellow and blue. Ok, I don't have to have the pink frilly stuff for my little girl, but you should see this thing. It has boy written all over it - it's not even a pretty bright yellow. Oh well - I guess daddy knows that if I would have gotten to buy the life jacket, I would have probably spent a lot more then $8 on a pretty one.
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment