I have so much to be thankful for this year. At the top of my list are my amazing husband and daughter, both of whom I love very much. They give me so much joy everyday.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. I had a much needed 5 day break from wok. We got the chance to see family and friends. The grandparents got to catch up on time with thier beloved Charlie, while Jason and I got a few breaks. How nice.
Now I'm back at work and things are crazy. So crazy that I don't even have time to upload pictures for this post.
But I do have a few things in the works. I've got some drafts of our Christmas card done and hope to be ordering those soon. I plan to take C to visit Santa soon - I can't wait to see if she will be chill like last year or have a major meltdown.
I'm busy busy busy trying to wrap up my Christmas shopping so I'm not scrambling around last minute. I've done so much ahead of time shopping that I'm having a hard time remembering what all I've bought. Ooops. Now I know what my mom was always talking about. :)
A new thing C started doing over the break is making a "sad face" on cue and then cracking up. She can't hold it for very long because she thinks it's funny.
She did great both on the way to EC (a 3 1/2 hour ride stuck in traffic) and the way back to Austin in the car. I guess turning her around really did the trick.
I've been so used to seeing her all day that this day (as crazy busy as it was) has seemed long. I can't wait to go pick her up and give her a big hug.
Hopefully, I'll get some pictures up soon.
Monday, November 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment