The girls are funny because they do a lot of the same things, but I don't know if they are quite aware of each other yet, as much as Laura and I try to get them to "talk" to each other. The boys went to deer camp to do manly things, so Laura and I took our girls shopping and had lunch. Of course the only things we bought were for our babies! We even got to witness Maggie rolling over for the first time that morning. Of course my little roller seems to have forgotten her new skill. She was doing it at daycare last week, but she didn't seem into it this weekend. However, she did get a runny nose once the cold front came in, so I'm blaming it on that. She hates being on her tummy right now because snot runs down her face. Poor baby.
I got great news that Kassie and Kinley were released to go home from the hospital today! I'm so happy for them. They are both doing well, and I can't wait to go visit them again once they get settled in at home.
Here are some pics from the weekend.
Got milk?
Bad mom award - only pic of Charlie and Maggie that I got from the weekend. They both passed out after our shopping excursion.
Charlotte sitting pretty with daddy
Oh that's right - we are in the "I want to put everything and I mean everything in my mouth" phase
This is how ticked she gets when she can't get both hands in her mouth at the same time. Oh geez. :)



I feel ya about the snot during tummy time! Now that Lucas is having less congestion, we're trying to do much more tummy time. I'm taking him to all different rooms of the house and outside to do tummy time. This seems to help...I think he gets bored with the same activity gym mat. He LOVES tummy time outside (for all of about 7 minutes...that's better than 3 minutes inside).
ReplyDeleteLucas is also really into putting things into his mouth these days!! I just started my "3 month" post and wrote about how hard he tries to put both fists in his mouth at once! Too funny!