My pal Violet. You hook it up to the computer and program your child's name as well as favorite animal, color, and food. It talks to your child and sings songs using your child's name. Charlotte loves it. Everytime I turn it on, she smiles and stares at it. It is recommended for kids 6 months and up, but we having been using it since 3 months.
Burp cloths/bibs by Aden + Anais. I had a friend give me 2 of these and they are my favorite burp clothes. They are oddly shaped, but that's what makes them great. They fit on my shoulder just perfect and they are longer than my other burp cloths! Love them.
Could not live without the rainforest activity gym. Charlotte loves it.
O-ball rattle. I love this little ball/rattle. It is easy for Charlotte to grab/hold on to and it's flexible so she can manipulate it with her hands.
Wubbanub. Charlotte has 2 of these - one is a Bevo! :) Now that she is into pacifiers, I love giving her the wubbanub when she is sleepy because she can hold on to the stuffed animal part and kind of snuggle with it.
Munchkin spoons. I love these spoons. They have long handles. The spoon part is rather small, so it's good when you are starting the solids process. I feel like it gives Charlotte the perfect amount of food.









I love this idea, especially since Brody is just over a month younger, so I can think about what he might like. I went shopping this weekend trying to find something new for him to play with cause I just feel like he gets bored with the same ole stuff. He loves his activity center also but I did just get him a jumperoo that hopefully soon he can play with and I hope he loves it.
ReplyDeleteDusty - Charlie has a jumperoo that she likes but she gets agitated with it after about 15 minutes. I think it's because her arms aren't quite long enough to grab all the toys. She was kind of that way with her activity gym at first though. She would only tolerate it for a little while at first, but now she loves it.
ReplyDeleteI know what Viv is getting for Christmas now!!! YAY Violet it is :) love the favorite things post!
ReplyDelete