Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

My mom came to Austin yesterday afternoon to visit and play with Charlie. It gave Jason and I a chance to go on a date. Our original plan was to go to Truluck's downtown - my fave. But we didn't plan very well. Since the UT game finished around 6, the restaurant was packed and they said we wouldn't be able to sit til 9pm. No thanks. So we went to Maria Maria instead. I was bummed at first, but the pitcher of margaritas helped! :)

Anyway, on our way downtown, we passed a church that had a pumpkin patch set up. It was very close to our house so I looked it up. My mom and I decided to take Charlie there this morning for a few pictures. We also bought some cute mini pumpkins for the house. We then went to Babies R Us get some socks. However, they were having a huge sale (I'm talking outfits for $2)! So we went a little crazy. We got 2 swimsuits for next summer already! :)

So now Charlie and I are just bumming around the house and making the most of our weekend. Charlie has school pictures tomorrow. So cute - I hope they turn out good.




No comments:

Post a Comment